(Hodges Bend, Saint Paul, MN)
FOR HIS ORIGINAL COCKTAIL
*Scroll down for photos from the finals at Tales of the Cocktail*
Glassware: Figure Sculpture Coupe
- 1.50 oz Amaro Montenegro
- 0.50 oz Vecchia Romagna Etichetta Nera Brandy
- 0.50 oz Acidified Pomegranate Grenadine
- 2 dashes Dashfire Mission Fig Fennel Bitters
- 2.5 oz Carbonated Lavender Tea
- Garnish: thin strips of pomegranate, fig fruit leather "brushstroked" in an S pattern around skewered halves of dried mission figs.
Scale ingredients to desired amount of servings. Build non-carbonated ingredients together, stir to incorporate, and refrigerate. When cold, pour into chilled serving vessel. Add cold carbonated lavender tea into vessel, seal, and pressurize. In this case, suggested serving vessel is a chilled one-gallon pressurized keg.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY