- Maintain the "3 table rule" (no more than 3 tables are unusable, at any given time)
- Keep tables, seats & floor areas are cleaned and organized.
- Assist bartenders with busy revenue period, stocking coolers, refilling stock of glassware, etc.
- Maintain speed and prioritize effectively.
- Stay organized.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain great uniform standards.
SKILLS AND KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Treat all guests and your team members in a professional, friendly and caring manner.