Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost Beach Resort expands over 6 acres on a serene part of the island with Atlantic Ocean front views, gorgeous Key West architecture, and all the amenities you desire in a beach resort. Just a short walk or bike ride from Key Wests boutique shops, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, and non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over two city blocks and offers guest rooms that are located within easy reach of both the beach and world-famous Duval Street.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotels mixing and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotels standards.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy during service.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.