Banquet Server/Bartender Wanted: Embassy Suites Charleston
To set up banquet table linens, place settings and center pieces; serve all food and beverages and clear away all dishes and table linens in a professional manner
1. Sets up for tables correctly and uniformly in assigned area using
a. Clean pressed linen
b. Clean unspotted silverware
c. Clean china with no chips or cracks
d. Clean unspotted glassware
e. Confirm the table complements (salt and pepper, sugar, breadbaskets, etc.) have been properly cleaned filled
2. Acknowledges and responds to all guest requests
3. Keeps station neat clean during service
4. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
5. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. ServSafe and TIPS certification required at the time employment begins
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.