Atlas Steak + Fish Bartender Wanted: Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.
Position at Corporate Office, Burnaby
Job Type: Full- time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Who We Are
Atlas Steak + Fish is a flirtatious and modern twist on the iconic North American steakhouse. Selecting the finest ingredients, exploring global flavors, showcasing unique cooking techniques, and engaging table-side service are all elements that speak to our commitment in crafting a truly distinctive dining encounter.
Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you.
* Ensure exceptional service delivery of all food & beverage services.
* Handle guest concerns/complaints in a positive and professional manner.
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
* Embrace the Delta Hotels service culture and ensure each guest receives memorable and exceptional service.
* Follow all state and local laws for serving alcohol responsibly.
* Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
* Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, tables, and other tools, following all set-up guidelines.
* Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
* Requisition all necessary supplies, specifically bottle-for-bottle liquor restock, transporting supplies from storeroom to bar set-up area as required.
* Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly, ensuring no shortages throughout scheduled function time, and ensuring proper authorization for additional payments as required prior to replenishing
* Observe & follow the established Emergency Fire & Health & Safety procedures and to work in a prudent and safe manner.
What Youll Require
* Minimum 1 years experience in Food & Beverage service, preferably in a Bartender capacity.
* Must have Serving it Right certificate, Food Safe is an asset.
* Must have strong wine, spirits and cocktail knowledge. Mixology knowledge is a definite asset.
* Team player and a self-starter, able to work independently and effectively as required.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills to enhance both the presentation and service standards throughout the operation.
* Must have excellent communication, guest service and up selling skills.
* A commitment and passion for exceptional service and seamless execution in F&B, Prior experience in the Hospitality industry is a definite asset.
Atlas Steak + Fish Bartender