Engaging service, distinctive surroundings, and delicious food and drink make every special event at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a truly memorable affair. As Banquet Bartender, your warm, attentive guest service and passion for mixology is worth raising a glass to!
Hotel Overview: Opening in the early Fall of 2017, the Fairmont Austin will offer 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Banquet Beverage Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines
- Have full knowledge of the beverage menus being offered at the banquet
- Follow policies, procedures and service standards
- Have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether youre launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resortsand the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. Thats why you'll find exceptional work opportunitiesthroughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacificas well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like Londons The Savoy, New Yorks The Plaza, and Shanghais Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!