Splash Bartender Wanted: Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Make drinks for Servers and customers. Always act in a professional manner while on duty. Keep bar clean and stocked at all times. Act as Cashier, being responsible for a bank and all checks opened in your server number. Keep your bank balanced on a daily basis.
1. Be on time and adhere to uniform codes and policies.
2. Knowledge of all drinks, recipes and specials offered. Complete pour tests as needed.
3. Fill requisitions. Keep the bar fully stocked with fresh cut fruit, ice and all items on the par sheets, and return filled requisitions to Manager.
4. Tender all checks opened in you number. All servers checks and close out servers at the end of their shift.
5. Knowledge of the NCR including running all of the necessary reports as Cashier. If issued a bank it must always be equal to amount given.
6. Basic knowledge of the menu and any menu specials offered for that particular day.
7. Servicing customers at the bar and in the Lounge area. Keep bar and lounge spotless at all times.
8. Never leave the bar unattended without designating a qualified person to cover the bar until you return.
9. Answer the phone when needed (i.e., orders). Be able to answer any customers questions or direct them to someone who can.
10. Transfer opened checks for customers who are waiting to be seated in the dining room to appropriate server.
11. Bid the guests a fine farewell. Use their name whenever possible.
Must have at least two years bartending experience.
* Must have a professional and outgoing personality.
* Must have a San Diego Food Handler's Card and TIPS Certification.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Splash Bartender - PT
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law - Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.