Prior to Prohibition, Rye was the most commonly consumed spirit in America, even our first President distilled it! Then Prohibition came and most distillers shut their doors. After the 21st Amendment ended, the American palate had shifted and Rye never again had reclaimed its Pre-Prohibition status. Until now that is… let’s revive the spirit!
Show us your best recipe using Redemption Rye, that will allow Rye to claim back its #1 spot!
Hey U.S. Bartenders!
ONE WINNER, 4 PRIZES:
+ 18 year old bottle of Redemption Rye
+ $500 credit to Cocktail Kingdom
+ A feature in Redemption Whiskey's Repeal Day recipe book
+ Shout out on ShakeStir's and Redemption Whiskey's social accounts
- Your cocktail recipe must include a Reviving Rye theme
- The base of your cocktail must be Redemption Rye
- Six ingredients maximum in your recipe (garnish does not count as ingredient)
- Additional spirits and spirit modifiers are allowed, but MUST be readily available behind most bars
- Submit a photo of your cocktail with your entry
- Contestant must be at least 21 years of age
- Contestant must live and work in the U.S.
Submit your recipe here by clicking on the SUBMIT RECIPE TO COMPETITION button below or by using ShakeStir's iPhone app (UNDER COMPETITION TAB) by Friday, October 13th at midnight.
Important: You need to have a ShakeStir profile that indicates that you work in the U.S. in order to submit, so make sure your profile is up to date!
If you have any questions, please contact: Tiffany@ShakeStir.com
THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! GOOD LUCK!
- Your ShakeStir Team
BROUGHT TO YOU BY