Take out your lab coat because it's time to bring science to your shaker! For this competition, we want you to challenge your sense of adventure and experiment with new flavors, textures and presentations to enhance the drinking experience! With a Science theme in mind, create a cocktail featuring Luxardo’s newest invention, the Luxardo Bitter Bianco.
Hey Dallas and Fort Worth Area Bartenders!
+ 1st place:
3-4 day trip to Italy to visit Luxardo
(Anchor Distilling Company scheduled trip)
+ 2nd place:
$500 gift card
+ 3rd place
$250 gift card
- Your cocktail must include a Science Fair Theme: get inspired by Science (cocktail science, the invention of the cocktail, etc.)
- Must use at least 0.5 oz of Bitter Bianco in your recipe
- The base of your cocktail must be either Junipero, Old Potrero, Hirsch, H by Hine, Chinaco, Mezcal Amaras or Nikka Coffey Grain
- Six ingredients maximum in your recipe (garnish does not count as ingredient)
- Additional spirits and spirit modifiers are allowed, but MUST be readily available behind most bars
- Submit a photo of your cocktail with your entry
- Contestant must be at least 21 years of age
- Contestant must live and/or work in Dallas or Fort Worth area
- If chosen in the Top 6, contestant must be available to participate in the final round at Bird Café Upstairs (Fort Worth) on September 25th
Submit your recipe here by clicking on the SUBMIT RECIPE TO COMPETITION button below or by using ShakeStir's iPhone app (UNDER COMPETITION) by Friday, August 4th at midnight.
Important: You need to have a ShakeStir profile that indicates that you work in Texas in order to submit, so make sure your profile is up to date!
THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! GOOD LUCK!
- Your Shakestir Team
BROUGHT TO YOU BY