Create Your Own Version Of The Daiquiri
Hey California Bartenders!
The daiquiri is a classic three-ingredient cocktail (made from rum, lime juice, and sugar) that's a favorite among cocktail drinkers for its beautiful simplicity. Today, we challenge you to create your own spin on the classic formula.
Put your twist on the Daiquiri and reinvent it as you see fit using Ron Abuelo Añejo 7 Años Rum and the parameters below!
$250 cash to the winner
CocktailCourier.com feature where they will receive a $2 commission for each cocktail kit sold!
- You must use at least 1.5 oz of Ron Abuelo Añejo 7 Años Rum
- Your cocktail must be inspired by The Daiquiri
- Six ingredients maximum in your recipe (garnish does not count as ingredient)
- Your cocktail may be shaken, stirred, or built in glass
- Additional spirits and spirit modifiers are allowed, but must be readily available behind most bars
- What non-alcoholic ingredients you can use: fruit juices, syrups, bitters, sodas, citrus peels, fruits, dried fruits, herbs and spices readily found behind most bars
- All ingredients should be obtainable — or should be able to be made from scratch — without undue difficulty or expense anywhere within the continental U.S.
- Submit a photo of your cocktail with your entry
Submit your recipe online (at the bottom of this page) or using ShakeStir's iPhone app (UNDER COMPETITION TAB) by Sunday, March 26th at midnight.
THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! GOOD LUCK!
- Your ShakeStir Team
BROUGHT TO YOU BY RON ABUELO